Canadian Student Visa

It can be hard to figure out how to apply for a Canadian student visa. Don’t fret! The brief blog will show you everything that you need to know about the Canadian Student Visa application process.

What is a Canada Study Permit?

A study permit is a document that foreign students require to have to study in Canada. The Canadian immigration authorities assign it.

How to get a Student Visa?

When applying for a student visa in Canada, there are a few things to remember. First, a designated learning institution should accept you. When you go to Canada, you must bring the letter of introduction and the other documents they ask for. Bring your passport and letter of introduction to the officers in charge. They will check them and give you a study permit.

Follow the steps below to start the process of getting a student visa for Canada.

Check The Processing Times
Visit the website of the Canadian consulate to get an idea of how long it will take to process the student visa.

Decide How You are going to apply

You can apply in two ways. To apply online, you need a scanner or camera to make digital copies of your documents that you can upload, as well as a valid credit card to pay. Download the application kit and read the instructions to apply on paper.

Pay The Processing Fee

You need to pay the requested processing fee under the student visa application. Note, in all cases, your application money is non-refundable. Also, if your spouse/partner and children are traveling with you, and you are applying for temporary resident visas, work permits, or study permits. In that case, you will need to pay the appropriate processing fees for them as well.

Submit Your Application and Documents

Visit the nearest VFS office for submitting the application and documents. Collect the receipt to track the progress or status of your application.

If your application is accepted, the Canadian government informs you they need your passport. You can bring your passport and letter asking for a passport or give them to them in person. A Temporary Resident Visa and a Letter of Introduction will also be given to you.